Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Accessories are kind of a big deal...

Hey guys! :) I hope everyone's Halloween was awesome!

The topic I have for today is: Accessories. Accessories make the outfit, I mean let's face it! There are some circumstances where you don't need accessories at all and that is ok. But the perk of having accessories, they make your outfit pop! You can make a simple black dress look sexy with that one necklace, bracelet, earrings, scarf, etc. For example, for my job at Charming Charlie, I wore a simple black dress with some flower design on it.

As you can see, I added a white belt, some purple accessories in there, and a fun hair accessory to top it off; Made it very fun! As usual, I will tell you the brands I am wearing:

Dress: Charming Charlie
Headband: Charming Charlie(very kate middleton, huh?)
Earrings/Necklace: Charming Charlie
Ring: Charming Charlie
Belt: Charming Charlie
Tights: Express
Boots: Charming Charlie


Does it shock you that most of my clothing/accessories were from Charming Charlie? Probably not. Speaking of accessories, that is a great place to go to get good accessories for your outfits. The perk of that store besides it being girl heaven, it's COLOR COORDINATED! That is amazing, is it not (especially for us girls)? During consultations with me, we would go there(that's if you needed accessories). But no one can have too many accessories, right? :)


Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my blog :) If you would like a consultation with me, all of the information is on previous blogs and my facebook page: Fashion with Carrington.

Until Next Time :)

-CR

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!

    If you want some tips on taking your own pics indoors, let me know! I've done it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok yes I would love to know how you've been doing that because I looked at your fashion blog too. What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete