Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One of the Most Wonderful times of the Year...

Hey guys!

It's that time of the year again...Thanksgiving time, black friday, christmas eve, christmas, New Year's Eve...etc. So you have to think of some fun outfits for those holidays( I will have blogs about those holidays coming up) but for now, I am going to talk about Thanksgiving.

Now, for thanksgiving you wanna look nice-casual or dressy depending on how your family get-togethers are.

For example, for a little holiday spirit, I wore this today as a pre-thanksgiving outfit:

A plain, green long sleeved top with a fun orange-red mini skirt. Along with brown panty hose and brown boots.

Then, I added a fun animal print scarf(it has the same green in and has brown) Fun!
Also, I added a fun trench coat with this...since it was a very bleak day :(
As usual, I'm gonna tell you what brands I was wearing:


Earrings: Stein Mart
Shirt: Forever 21
Mini Skirt: Forever 21
Brown Panty hose: Charming Charlie
Brown Boots: Halogen from Nordstrom Rack(Brown/Black blog)


Here is what I am wearing on Thanksgiving:

A really fun Red blazer with a polka dot shirt and blue jeggings and over-the-knee black boots. Fun, right? Make it very festive and an eye-catcher ;) And also, you can make over-the-knee boots appropriate with this outfit. One more thing, you don't need a necklace with this outfit because you already have the polka dots to pop this outfit(along with the red blazer).

You want to make sure that when buying a blazer, that it's tailored nicely in the back. Your figure looks a lot better that way.
Here are the brands I am wearing:
Earrings: Stein Mart
Red blazer: Forever 21
Polka dot Shirt: Forever 21
Jeggings: American Eagle
Over-the-Knee boots: Forever 21

See? Simple for the holidays and also very cute!

That is all I have for you folks! I hope you guys have an awesome and fashionable Thanksgiving ;).

-CR


No comments:

Post a Comment