Monday, November 14, 2011

Fashionable Weddings....

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Things have been pretty hectic this past week. But anyway, off to my theme of the post:
WEDDINGS :)
This past weekend, my cousin Alex married his beautiful bride Brea and they looked very stylish/glamorous for their wedding. Here's the example of what they did:
Here's one of the groomsmen dressed in dress pants, button down shirt, and suspenders; Very cool I have to say :)
One of the bridesmaids wearing a beautiful tan dress(simple) with flats and their hair is up which goes well with the dress.
Here are the flower girls wearing beautiful tan dresses as well, so pretty!:
Now off to the bride and groom:











The bride looks beautiful in this strapless lace dress with a gorgeous design and has a nice train in the back.








(Love the pic with the bridesmaids)
The groom is wearing a nice suit and dress shoes(classic and stylish). Even some of the groomsmen wore fedoras and that's stylish as well.
Here's what I wore to the wedding (along with my sister):
My sister and I wore simple dresses-I'm wearing the green dress with a pink ribbon around it(H&M) and my sister is wearing a blue dress with a black cardigan(Banana Republic).
See? A wedding doesn't have to be a BIG wedding. The wedding was simple, but beautiful at the same time.

Even Catherine Middleton's wedding was simple...except for the Royal part of it.
I hope this gives you future brides some ideas for your wedding....
-CR

No comments:

Post a Comment