Monday, February 6, 2012

RED

Hey everyone !

I had a fabulous weekend and thought I'd share it with you. This past friday, I attended an event called The Lady in RED event. It was an event that was for the American Heart Association. And even better, we got to wear RED.

Since, Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought it would be good to talk about the color red and why red is a very important color.

Red is a very important color because it is the main color that stands out and it's also a sexy color which is good.

Here is how the RED event turned out:

As usual, I am going to tell you what I am wearing:

Dress: Forever 21



















Here are some fun pics we took in the Cincy Chic booth:



When it comes to wearing red, you have to make sure you have to wear another color with it. If you wear all red, then it becomes too bright. For example, look what we are wearing with our red: Black. Black and red is an excellent combination. Really, red with any other color is good too, except for another bright color; then they just clash and it looks awkward.

That's all I have for today :) I hope this gives you some sort of a good idea of what to wear for Valentine's day...

-CR

No comments:

Post a Comment