Thursday, February 2, 2012

How Pencil Skirts should be worn

Hello everyone :)

How was everyone's Groundhog day? Mine was amazing it was pretty warm, but chilly at the same time. It was a great day to wear my Pencil skirt.

Speaking of pencil skirts...Let's get to the topic shall we? I am gonna describe to you how pencil skirts should be worn:

Pencil skirts should be hugging around your belly button, or maybe a little above that for the top part of the skirt. Basically, it should hug around your assets...if you get what I'm saying ;) the bottom part should end a little below the knee. Here's an example of how I wore my pencil skirt:




For this skirt, as you can see the top part starts around the belly button and has a cute design with it, along with ending a little below the knee. Also, if you guys recognize the shirt/shoes, I wore them in the blog Flowers Never Die in Fashion...But again, I am gonna tell you what brands I am wearing:

earrings: New York and Company
Shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt:New York and Company
Shoes:Madden Girl


Here's what not to do with Pencil skirts: make sure they look flattering on you. There is nothing more unattractive than a skirt that looks too tight on you.

If you want to add a cute pin for the pencil skirt, you can do that. Again, risktaking; if you are new to this blog, that is what I talk about in this blog. RISKTAKING.

And another perk for wearing a pencil skirt, depending if it fits well on you, it shows off your figure very well.

Plus, you can have fun with colors for a skirt: as you can see, I went with a blue one. Colors are very fun for pencil skirts, you don't always have to stick with black or grey.


That's all I have for you :) I hope you guys enjoy my post ! Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

-CR

No comments:

Post a Comment