Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My first time as a professional stylist...

Hello All,

Today, or I should say yesterday, was such a wonderful experience because I dealt with my first client today for a consultation :).

Her name is Vicki Baker, a really good friend of mine and she had such a good time; as did I :). Here are all of the outfits I consulted her on:

I put her in a simple white top added with a cardigan, teal pants, and brown boots-all from H&M.










Next outfit here: I put her in a gray blazer for more of a professional look with some black jeans. Plus, you can wear it casual(as seen here). Again, all from H&M.









Another outfit, I had Vicki in a gray top with a really fun teal/brown skirt with a fall look with brown boots.










Here's a fun outfit, a cute t-shirt with a black blazer and a pink ruffle skirt...a risky outfit but she pulled it off(just like I knew she would).










Now here is something very fun: a navy blue dress with suede orange flats...so fun and simple, you can put this together in 5 min.










This outfit can be an any season outfit: this would be a good example of a nice fall day(added with a jacket) or if it's summer, add some cute heels).










Here is another professional look, but very office look and it's what she was looking for so that was perfect! :) and she looks so good!










Last but not least: again, the plain white top with this gray plaid skirt and tan boots. You can also do a black top with this.










(For some reason, my computer wouldn't let me rotate my pictures so I had to upload them this way).

Sorry I was a little delayed in getting the post up here. Besides this fashion blog, I am an actress, I work at my dad's office, I work at a clothing/accessories store called Charming Charlie, I work with events, and I go to school. If a blog gets delayed, you know why :).


I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures from the first consultation. See? Consultations are fun days; they are not me forcing you to wear something or saying your wardrobe stinks ;) Again, if you would like a consultation, don't hesitate to call/email/skype. All of the information is on previous posts.

One more thing, I now have a facebook/twitter page so anytime you want a more in depth page of the fashion blog, check those out as well.

I hope you enjoyed the post! :) Until next time!

-CR




No comments:

Post a Comment