Friday, October 21, 2011

Flowers never die in fashion...

Day 2:

Hey everyone :) today was such a beautiful day so I went with a flower theme. Just because it's fall, doesn't mean that spring/summer is completely taken away from us.








See? The shirt has flowers and if you look carefully, I am wearing flower earrings.


From head to toe:

elastic headband: Forever 21
Flower earrings: New York and Company
Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Brand-Madden Girl from DSW.






As you can see, I am not wearing a necklace because there are flowers on the shirt. A necklace would make the flowers unnoticeable on my shirt.

As you can see below, I added a nice light coat for the chilly weather today. Plus, I love this coat because it has a really cute belt with it.



Coat: H&M












That's all I have for you today folks! :) I hope so far you guys are enjoying it. If you like the fashions you are seeing, definitely give me a call/email about setting up a consultation. Again, here is the information I have for that:

I am going to offer fashion consultations with people for $10/hr. (includes the actual consultation: over at your house-if comfortable with that, skype, or meet me for coffee or something and show me pictures of what kind of wardrobe you have. Then, we go shopping! )

If anyone would be interested in a consultation, call me at 513-376-0910, email me at rowe958@gmail.com, or hit me up on skype: carrington.rowe.

I hope you guys enjoy today's post!

-CR

No comments:

Post a Comment