Tuesday, September 3, 2013

VMA's 2013

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a marvelous Labor Day weekend :)

I know I'm about a week overdue to post about the VMA's, but better late than never right?




The VMA's this year were just different in my opinion, don't you all think?

And no...I'm not talking about the Miley Cyrus incident or Justin Timberlake "dissing" N'Sync...

The fashion was just so wild and I have to say a little creative, as for standing out and getting the name out there.

There are even some names I haven't even heard of. Now I know who they are because of their fashion...

For this post, I'm not gonna do a Best Dressed or Worst Dressed. I'm going to let my audience decide who are your faves and not so faves?

Ok let's get started posting the pictures, shall we?

2 Chainz

Alexandra Daddario

Allison Williams

Ashanti

Chanel Iman

Chanel West Coast

Ciara

Coco Jones

Coco Rocha

Crystal Reed

Daft Punk

Danity Kane

Deena Cortese

Diem Brown

DJ Cassidy

Ellie Goulding

Erin Wasson

Grimes

Holland Roden

Iggy Azalea

J Woww

Jemima Kirke

Jillian Rose Reed

Joan Smalls

Justin Timberlake

Katy Perry

Lady Gaga

Lil' Kim

Mary Lambert

Miley Cyrus(Red Carpet)

Miley Cyrus(Off Stage)

Miriam and Olivia Nervo

Naya Rivera

Riff Raff

Rita Ora

Robin Thicke

Sarah Hyland

Selena Gomez

Shailene Woodley


Tomo Milicevic, Shannon Leto, Jared Leto

Vanessa Bayer

Zoey Deutch
Now audience, you decide who shall be in the Worst Dressed/Best Dressed categories :)

Attached to this blog is a behind the scenes video of me posting on here, I hope you all enjoy this post!

http://youtu.be/cjlNgxJiWiQ

Cannot wait until the next award show!

Until the next post!

-CR


No comments:

Post a Comment