Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"Yankee Vs. Southern Belle" Styles

Hi All,

These past couple weeks, I did a film in Charleston, South Carolina and then was in Ft. Worth, TX about a week after that. While I was taking over the south, I really noticed a difference between wardrobe in south vs. the north.

I did some research on the difference between southern wardrobe and northern wardrobe.

I did a comparison between very opposite cities: New York Vs. New Orleans.

http://www.fodors.com/news/what-to-wear-new-orleans-6439.html (New Orleans)

http://www.luckymag.com/style/2013/02/how-to-dress-like-a-new-yorker (New York)


New York:









New Orleans:





As you can see from these pictures, there are many ways to style from the northern look to the southern look in just one travel day. You can even mix and match, wherever you are...

I hope this short post helps :)

Until Next Time,
CR

P.S. My styling consultations are really picking up, let me know if you would like me to help you with your wardrobe(especially since a lot of you are starting school-either you've started already or you're about to. Plus a lot of fall events coming up as well), I'd love to help!

Here's some info on it(again):

I am going to offer fashion consultations with people for $25/hr(for the first hour, then $20/hr after that). (includes the actual consultation over at your house-if comfortable with that, skype, or meet me for coffee or something and show me pictures of what kind of wardrobe you have. Then, we go shopping! )

We would shop at stores where you shop often or not often(again, risktaking).

Also, I will help with photo shoot consultations, special events, or personal shopping.

If anyone would be interested in a consultation.if you have any questions/concerns, email me at fashionwithcarrington@gmail.com, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-With-Carrington/297981603546773 or on Skype: carrington.rowe





No comments:

Post a Comment