Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Into Fashion Show



Hello Everyone :) Today I am going to update you all about such a wonderful fashion show I attended Thursday night October 4, 2012.
 
Here is the info on what it was all about from the facebook event page:
 
 
Fall into Fashion with Cincinnati Boutiques Fashion Preview.
Hosted by Three French Hens and featuring Cha Cha's, Elizabeth's Closet, KATE, Pink Box, Pink Tulip Club, Silly Bean, Soho Boutique, The Wardrobe and Urban Chick.
Three French Hens will be presenting the 1st annual Cincinnati Boutiques Fall Fashion Preview. We are starting this fashion show to highlight the areas business and shops, and to showcase who we are, what we are and where we are. This venue will allow us to show our fall fashions, create new clients, and promote local shopping.
 
 A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Jaymie Jamison Foundation. To learn more about this great charity, please visit their website at www.jaymiejamisonfoundation.com.
 
 
As always, here are the photos I got from last night's Fashion show:










The Lovely Jewelry from Kate Boutique :)

















 Me and my good friend Vicki after the show(one of the models) :) so proud of her!













 So awesome that I bumped into one of my wardrobe stylists for my film Spades/owner of Joli Boutique in Centerville, OH named Debbie Teeters, she's so amazing!

Me and my friend Leticia after the show :)





















I had such an amazing time at the show, met some really wonderful people, hung out with friends, and it was also all for a great cause!

Until next time,
CR
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment