Wednesday, September 12, 2012

VMA FASHION 2012...

Hey Everyone!

I know I'm a little late in posting about the VMAs, but better late than never, right? I've been getting a lot of questions on what I thought about this year's VMAs. To be honest with you, I always expect some excitement; whether it's crazy or just elegant. This year however, it was kind of disappointing. I had some that I loved and some that I just didn't think were all that great.

With that being said, let's begin with Carrington's best dressed and worst dressed, shall we??

Worst Dressed:



 Jessica Szhor

















Katy Perry

                                                                Kesha
 
Miley Cyrus
Pink


Rihanna
Rita Ora
Zoe Saldana
 
Now off to Best Dressed:
 
 

                                                                 Gabby Douglas

Green Day
Jackson Rathbone

                                                           Taylor Swift
 Those were my choices for Best/worst dressed for the VMAs. I didn't want to leave my official comments on each picture this time because I want to hear all of your opinions. Thanks so much!
 
Until next time-
CR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment